Lindley Elementary School - Dress Code
Lindley Elementary School Uniforms Information: ALL students are expected to wear uniforms DAILY unless notified of a special day.
School Dress Code Policy:
- Black, Navy or Tan pants, shorts, jumpers or skirts/skorts.
- Please be aware that students go outside for recess whenever possible.
- Shorts must be at least finger-tip length.
- Leggings in solid colors may NOT be worn as pants, but they may be worn under uniform skirts/jumpers.
- Collared shirts and t-shirts with a solid color - no stripes or logos.
- Shoes must be worn everyday. Flip-flops and strapless sandals are not permitted due to safety concerns. Shoes must have a back.
- Belts will be required as needed.
- Sweaters, sweatshirts without hoods, or jumpers in solid colors may be worn over shirts with collars.
- Hooded sweatshirts are allowed, but inside the building, hoods are to remain off. Hooded sweatshirts should be free of logos or graphics.
- Hair, makeup, and piercings should not be a distraction to the learning environment.
All Students May Wear Lindley Spirit Wear Daily
- There will be occasional days where students will be invited to attend school out of uniform. Be sure to have up-to-date contact information as Lindley will use ParentSquare to communicate school-wide happenings.
Consequences for Dress Code Infractions
- 1. Violation of dress code will result in the student calling home from the classroom for a parent to bring a change of clothing.
- 2. If a parent is unable to bring a change of clothing by 9:00 am, students will be required to wear uniform clothing provided by the office.
- 3. Additional consequences may occur for habitual dress code violations. Please refer to the FWCS Code of Conduct.